Get Your Shot, Please!
The University of South Carolina encourages all students, faculty and staff to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Use the Vaccine Locator to find a vaccine clinic near you.
- Read Chancellor Al M. Panu’s State of the University Address.
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- SCDHEC: https://www.scdhec.gov/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
We recognize that this is a stressful and unprecedented time. There are several resources on campus ready and willing to assist. Please reach out to any of the offices below, and someone would be happy to speak with you.
- Non-urgent questions for USCB’s Public Health Team during normal business hours: USCBCOVID19@uscb.edu or (843) 208-8099. If you require immediate assistance outside of normal business hours, please contact DPS: (843-208-8911). Residential students may call the RA on duty: (843) 812-4596.
- Vice Chancellor of Student Development: email@example.com or 843.208.8120
- Housing and Judicial Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 208-8722
- Counseling Services: email@example.com
- Accessibility Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Bursar (Bills): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Public Safety: (843) 208-8911