Faculty and Staff of USCB should request a parking decal in order to safely park at all USCB campuses. Click on the following links to be directed to an online form for the decal request.
Bluffton Campus Resident Students can pick up their parking decals at the Housing Office from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
Commuter Students and Faculty/Staff can pick up their parking decals at the Hargray Lobby Reception Desk from 10:00 AM-4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
Beaufort Campus Resident Students can pick up their parking decals at the Beaufort Campus DPS Office from 9:00 AM-4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
- Staff & Faculty Decal Requests
- Staff & Faculty Decal Requests - HHI Campus
- Campus Center Decal Requests
Student Parking Decal Requests
With limited parking on our campuses, it is critical that all students park in those areas that assigned for students parking. Public Safety will be enforcing the parking policy with citations and towing at the owner's expense. Violators with three (3) or more tickets are eligible to have their vehicle towed. Please be aware of the following parking policies:
- Students living in student housing (with a PV permit) may ONLY park in Palmetto Village parking lots.
- Commuting students (with an "S" permit) must park in student designated lots ONLY. (Parking lots "B" and the Port Royal Parking Lot)
- The Campus Center Lot (CC lot) is limited to Campus Center and Faculty Staff Parking permits ONLY.
Students Living On Bluffton campus Parking Decal Request
Beaufort College Honors Program (BCHP) Housing Complex Beaufort campus
Parking Decal Request
Students Living Off Campus Parking Decal Request
Any questions about parking can be directed to the Department of Public Safety at PublicSafety@uscb.edu.