Let Us Help You Find a Job or Internship
It All Starts with a Handshake
Handshake is USCB’s new online career management platform. This platform was founded by students, for students, which is why Handshake works to ensure that all students and recent graduates have equal access to meaningful jobs and internships. Follow the link below to create your Handshake account.
Use these Handshake resources to help you successfully navigate the platform.
For assistance, contact Alison Reynolds at AR60@uscb.edu.
Additional Job, Internship, & Community Service Posting Resources
CollegeGrad.com is a website often used by USCB Career Services because it contains a wealth of information for every stage of the job search process. Its mission is to enable college students and recent grads with the tools, connections and information needed to be successful in finding a great job. If you have any questions as you explore this resource, contact Career Services.
Jobipedia is a free service and resource designed specifically for entry level job seekers looking for advice to support their path to employment. It has hiring managers and recruiters from some of America's largest companies personally answering all of your questions about interviews, internships, resumes and more.
Additional full-time, part-time, or internship employment resources
- Beaufort County Opportunities
- City of Bluffton Opportunities
- City of Beaufort Opportunities
- City of Hilton Head Opportunities
- Lowcountry Jobs Now
- Move Upstate South Carolina
- South Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Assoc.
Volunteer & Community Engagement Resources
Military Veterans Career Resources
- VA Careers and Employment Guide
- ZipRecruiter Jobs for Veterans
- O*Net Online
- South Carolina Veterans Services
- Getting Hired
Disability Career Resources
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Equal Opportunity Publications
- Getting Hired
- Bender Consulting Services
- disABLED Persons, Inc.
- National Business & Disability Council