All maintenance requests are to be submitted here. All submitted requests will be addressed in 24-48 hours.
Most housing forms are now in the Star Rez portal, which is accessed with your Self Service Carolina username and password.
Palmetto Village - Bluffton Campus
Residential students will pick up all mail at the Mail Room in Broad River (next to the Campus Store).
Students will be notified via email and text when a package is delivered and ready for pick up through the USCB Notifii system. Packages can be picked up at the Mail Room in Broad River, between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday. A photo ID must be presented at time of pick-up.
If you would like to send mail/ package to a residential student on the Bluffton campus, please use the addresses below:
Resident’s First and Last Name (John Doe)
Resident’s Room Assignment (Broad River 106 A)
29 East Campus Drive
Bluffton, SC 29909
Residential students will pick up all mail at the Mail Room located in the lobby of the 1100 Boundary Street facility.
Resident’s First and Last Name (Jane Doe)
Resident’s Room Assignment (Honors A 102 A)
1100 Boundary Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
The Housing Office at USCB recognizes residents’ rights to have and host friends and family within the community. With that right, comes the responsibility to adhere to the guidelines established in order to ensure the rights and safety of other residents within the community. Residential students are responsible for their guests and guests must be accompanied by the student host at all times. Guests and hosts alike are responsible for knowing and abiding by all regulations and either or both may be subject to disciplinary action for violations.
Visitation hours are as follows:
Sunday through Wednesday is 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)
Thursday through Saturday is 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Overnight Guest refers to any guest in a residential space during non-visitation hours who is a non-student, USCB student who does not live in university housing and/or a residential student who does not live in the specified apartment. All overnight guests must be registered in advance with the Office of Housing and Student Conduct. Please note that no overnight guests under the age of 14 are allowed.
- Residential students are only allowed 1 overnight guests per person and no more than 4 total overnight guests in an apartment at any time.
- Maximum occupancy for each apartment at ALL times is TEN (10) people.
- Residents may be permitted to have an overnight guest for a maximum of two consecutive nights in a 14 day period.
- Overnight guest forms must be submitted to the Housing office 24 hours before guest arrival in order to be approved.This policy is designed for the safety of residents, guests, and other members of the University community. Failure to register an overnight guest pursuant to this policy will result in an incident report filed with the Housing Office. Non-approved overnight guests will be required to vacate the property. Violations of the visitation policy can result in loss of visitation privileges and/ or additional disciplinary action.
Students who need to stay in university housing between the Fall and Spring semesters must submit the Winter Break Stay Form located within the Housing Portal . The deadline to submit a formal request is December 1st.
It is important to perform a channel scan on your TV to ensure you are viewing all the available analog and digital channels. Exact details on how to auto program or auto tune digital TVs vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and from model to model. For best results, refer to the owner's manual. Most TVs will take 10-15 minutes to complete this function.
Using the TV's remote control, follow these general steps:
- Step 1: Press the "Power" button to turn on the TV
- Step 2: Press the "Menu" button
- Step 3: Select "Set-Up"
- Step 4: Select "Antenna" then "Cable"
- Step 5: Select "Auto Program/Auto Tune/Channel Scan" then "OK"
Before the start of each semester, students who are returing to campus housing will receive an email with instructions. See below for the USCB Welcome Guide, which is a guide to living in campus housing.