Let us do the driving for you. Palmetto Breeze, under a contract with the university, is now operating campus transit between Beaufort, Bluffton, and Hilton Head. There are 7 routes to make your life easy, and it's all FREE with your USCB Student ID!
The Sand Shark Shuttle is an alternative mode of transportation for students, faculty and staff across the campuses of USCB. Shuttles have Wi-Fi and are also GPS-equipped so you can track routes and locations in real-time through the app (coming soon) on your smart phone.
Beaufort Campus pick-up and drop-off is at Newcastle.
Bluffton Campus pick-up and drop-off is at Campus Center.
Monday through Friday
- Leaves Beaufort at 8am arrives in Bluffton at 8:45am
- Leaves Bluffton at 9am arrives in Hilton Head at 9:30am
- Leaves Hilton Head at 10am arrives in Bluffton at 10:30am
- Leaves Bluffton at 10:45am arrives in Beaufort at 11:30am
- Leaves Beaufort at 1pm arrives in Bluffton at 1:45pm
- Leaves Bluffton at 2pm arrives in Hilton Head at 2:30pm
- Leaves Hilton Head at 2:45pm arrives in Bluffton at 3:30pm
- Leaves Bluffton at 3:45pm arrives in Beaufort at 4:30pm