The Student Government Association is to represent the concerns of students enrolled at the University of South Carolina at Beaufort. Our organization serves as the official voice of the students through our elected senators and executive board members.
SGA is to serve as a liaison between the institution and the students. We want to encourage student participation in university governance and student activities to enhance the college experience. One of our main values is to commit to promoting cultural diversity through the acceptance and understanding of the needs of the student body and administration.
Improving campus life for the students is an ongoing objective of SGA. Acting on behalf of the student body, the elected senators comment on and shape the policies that impact the overall student body.
To learn more about the Student Government Association, email the SGA Executive Board
SGA Executive Board
- Tania Norton - President
- Antonia-Noelle Espinosa - Vice President of the Bluffton Campus
- Heaven Allah-Davis - Vice President of the Beaufort Campus
- Carmella Coughlin - Executive Secretary
- Camille Myers - Treasurer
- Jordan Holmes - Director of Public Relations
- Vacant - Senior Class President
- Ta’Niya Felder - Junior class president
- Amani Stanton - Sophomore Class President
- Emma Osment - Freshman Class President
Stay informed about the workings of our SGA by reading the Constitution
Follow us on social media:
Facebook: USCB Student Government Association