Join Our Clubs & Organizations
Student clubs and organizations are formed by USCB students in cooperation with faculty and staff advisors and the Office of Student Life. Students are encouraged to participate in the following recognized student organizations as members and officers. Depending on the needs expressed by USCB’s dynamic student body, organizations may become temporarily inactive or additional clubs reflecting new interests may be added.
USCB Student Organizations:
Academic Year 2020-2021
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Art Club
- Best Buddies
- Business Club
- Call Me Mister
- Cheer, Dance, and Spirit
- Club Volleyball
- College Democrats Club
- Environmental Club
- Eta Sigma Delta International Hospitality Management Society
- Gamma Beta Phi
- Gospel Choir
- Human Services Student Organization
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
- Phi Mu Fraternity
- Psychology Club
- Psychology Club & Psi Chi
- Sand Sharks Activities Board
- Society of Creative Writers
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses' Association
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Tau Alpha fraternity
National Honor Societies
- Alpha Mu Gamma (Foreign Language Honor Society)
- Gamma Beta Phi (Honor Society)
- Lambda Pi Eta (Communications Studies) Alpha Delta Sigma Chapter, University of South Carolina Beaufort
- Phi Alpha Theta (History Honor Society)
- Phi Sigma (Biological Sciences Honor Society)
- Pi Lambda Theta (Education Honor Society)
- Psi Chi (International Honors Society for Psychology Students)
- Sigma Alpha Pi (The National Society of Leadership and Success)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English Honor Society)
Registering New Student Organizations
Organizations that wish to use university facilities and have other privileges must be officially registered through a procedure administered by the Office of Student Life. The registration of new student organizations is completed during the fall and spring semesters through the Office for Student Life. Registration is obtained by submitting completed registration forms, membership lists and a constitution. Please read the Student Life Organization Manual to learn more.
To register a new student organization please complete the registration form. Once your form is complete, you will be contacted by a representative from the Office of Student Life to schedule a time for you to ask questions and learn about student organization responsibilities.
Re-registering a Returning Student Organization
All student organizations, whether new or returning, must register each year during the fall semester. To re-register a returning student organization please complete the registration form. Once your registration process is complete, you will be notified by the Office of Student Life. Please read the Student Life Organization Manual to learn more.
Official recognition of a student organization does not by itself constitute any type of endorsement, sponsorship, or liability by USCB.
To find out more ways to get involved on campus, contact Student Life.
Resources and Forms
- Club funding/SGA Allocation Request (budget form)
- Student Organization Registration Form
- Student Organization Manual
- Sample Constitution and Bylaws
- Student Organization Leader Training
- Advisor Training
- Advisor Confirmation Form
- Fire Pit Usage Request
- Student Food Expense (food policy form)
- Event Registration Training
- Event and In-Person Meeting Guidelines